Inspired by the Detoxinista!
You can make these AMAZING, decadent Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars (which taste like a peanut buttery cookie cake/brownie) with raw honey, rice malt syrup and coconut nectar. It’s your choice all 3 are Optimal Beauty approved; however, I recommend coconut nectar. It tastes the best and has more nutrients than rice malt syrup (second favorite).
It’s super easy to whip up, too! They’re so moist and definitely don’t taste healthy. 😉
- 1 cup all natural, organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar (or raw honey/rice malt syrup)
- 1 organic, free range egg
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic/Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark, vegan chocolate chips (or homemade chocolate chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 176 C
- Mix everything together except chocolate chips
- Once everything is smooth and mixed well, fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into an 8″ greased (with coconut oil) pan
- Smooth the top with a spatula
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!
Do you feel inspired to take control of your Optimal Beauty and health? Click below and claim your complimentary Optimal Beauty Assessment today! Valued at: $397, free for you today, beautiful.