Inspired by the Detoxinista!
Pic by the Detoxinista!
You can make these AMAZING, decadent Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars (which taste like a peanut buttery cookie cake/brownie) with raw honey, rice malt syrup and coconut nectar. It’s your choice all 3 are Optimal Beauty approved; however, I recommend coconut nectar. It tastes the best and has more nutrients than rice malt syrup (second favorite).
It’s super easy to whip up, too! They’re so moist and definitely don’t taste healthy. 😉
- 1 cup all natural, organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar (or raw honey/rice malt syrup)
- 1 organic, free range egg
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic/Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark, vegan chocolate chips (or homemade chocolate chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 176 C
- Mix everything together except chocolate chips
- Once everything is smooth and mixed well, fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into an 8″ greased (with coconut oil) pan
- Smooth the top with a spatula
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!
Do you feel inspired to take control of your Optimal Beauty and health? Click below and claim your complimentary Optimal Beauty Assessment today! Valued at: $397, free for you today, beautiful.
Last night, I had a serious craving for brownies! I had heard of brownie recipes that included zucchini and no grains and have been wanting to give it a shot. When I realized I had all the ingredients in the house, I knew it was the perfect time to try it out! This recipe TRULY surprised me by just how decadent and delicious it is. Rich, moist…all the goods. I used this recipe as a guide and switched it up a bit varying it to true Your Break-Through style.
Preparing the batter.
Ready to go…
- These babies were gone pretty fast.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/2 cup The Original Homemade Raw Dark Chocolate, frozen and chopped into desired size-think chocolate chips (Find recipe here)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl adding in your chopped dark chocolate last.
- Pour into a greased (with coconut oil) 9×9 baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Trust me, I KNOW it doesn’t make any sense, but these brownies are sooo amazing and I am so happy to share them with you. Such a decadent treat. Sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo (grain-free), dairy-free and all of the ingredients are delicious and nutritious. So grab yourself a glass of almond milk (I love unsweetened vanilla! Learn to make your own here) and enjoy brownies guilt-free for the first time!
I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I did!
Do you feel inspired to deepen your relationship with your beauty and wellness?