Just writing this post makes my mouth water.
Bonus: It’s healthy AND easy to make
Oh, and did I mention absolutely delectable?!
Once again we can thank the brilliant Detoxinista for this recipe!
You will need a food processor or very strong blender for this recipe.
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup raw cashews (*You will need to soak and then rinse these for at least 30 min and preferably 2-3 hours in filtered water. The longer they soak the easier they will be to blend and make creamy.*)
- 2 Tbsp. melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. all natural vanilla
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. celtic/himalayan sea salt
–> You might need to add 2-3 Tbsp. of water while processing/blending this mixture
- Throw your ingredients into your food processor and whizz away adding water as needed
- Adjust the flavor if needed then add to a bowl and chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour (so it thickens) or in the fridge over night (the longer you let it chill the thicker it will be)
Delicious served on the side with fruit or on your favorite healthy baked goods! My fiancé’s favorite way to have this is with the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars which makes for a very rich dessert.
I also recommend spreading on top of the:
Hey, beautiful. Are you ready to make your Optimal Beauty & Healthy living dreams a reality? Sign up for a complimentary 50-minute call with me. Here we can chat about your goals, struggles and Optimal Beauty lifestyle dreams. Click below to book your spot: